Monday, October 25, 2010

Scariness and Justin Bieber

Jason: Why do things have to be scary on Halloween? There is one house in Hood River decorated really creepy. I noticed it the other day.
Me: Halloween is fun because we try to scare people by dressing up and decorating in a scary way - it's fun because it's pretend. Does it bother you that Halloween is scary?
Jason: No - I love it! But how do the people who decorate their houses in scary ways not get creeped out?

Sydney: Justin Bieber - I like him and I like his music. That's a comment. [A few minutes later:] Mommy, why do girls like Justin Bieber?
Me: I don't know - why do you like Justin Bieber?
Sydney: Because I like his songs and I like his posters. Is Jason the only boy in the world who likes Justin Bieber?
Me: No, I am sure that there are others.

No comments:

Post a Comment