Friday, October 15, 2010

Friends and neighbors

Jason: Do you know that whenever Lucas is writing a name in his journal at school, I know that it's my name - Jason - he's writing. Or maybe sometimes Keirnan's too. I know that because we are his two favorites. I like playing with my friends at recess, but when it gets rough I leave because I don't want to get into trouble. Today, we started chasing kids and asking if they were part of the kingdom. It was getting wild, so when we stopped to make plans I decided to get out. I left so I wouldn't get in trouble again.

Sydney: How come that man and lady were so nice today? I loved our nature walk, and I loved that the man and lady let us come pick their apples, squash and pears! They said we could come back whenever we want to get more. How come they were so nice? But we never did find the snail we were looking for...

No comments:

Post a Comment