Monday, July 26, 2010

Storms, light and building

Jason: Why do people use candles when there is a storm? I saw that on Phineas and Ferb.
Me: Well, some times a storm is so powerful that it knocks out the power and there is no more electricity to the house, so there are no lights and you have to light a candle if you want to see anything.

Sydney: When people build houses, how do they get up so high to make windows and the roof and stuff? Do they use a jet pack, or maybe a blimp?
Me: They use ladders and special machines to get up high.
Sydney: At camp today I was kind of shy. I didn’t play with anyone, I just did my own thing.
Me: Did you want to play with other kids, or did you just feel like being alone?
Sydney: I wanted to be by my own (sic), but I also wanted to play with other kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment