Sunday, July 18, 2010

Monkeys, babies, and being a kid

Jason: In cold, snowy places are there monkeys?
Me: No - monkeys live in warm places, like jungles in Africa.
Jason: But, in the Tintin book there was a monkey in a cold snowy place.

Sydney: How do people know when they can read? When the first baby came, did she have no mommy or daddy to take care of her?
Me: There had to be a mommy or a daddy there, because you can't have a baby without a mommy and a daddy.
Sydney: Really - so adults come before kids? That's good. Were you nice when you were a little girl?
Me: Yes, I shared and played nicely. But sometimes I made mistakes and got into trouble.
Sydney: Did you know Daddy when you were a little girl?
Me: I met Daddy when I was a teenager - we were friends. We didn't get married until I was 27 and Daddy was 28.
Sydney: How old is Gianluca?

No comments:

Post a Comment