Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Planets galore

Jason: Who are the scientists who make planets?
Me: Scientists don't make planets, God does. But I think you are talking about astronomers.
Jason: But why can't people make more planets? Why haven't astronomers figured that out yet? When I grow up, my scientists are going to help me figure out how to make another planet. We are going to put it closest to the sun. Can you imagine how hot it would be? And I think it would always be summer there. If we made that new planet, then Pluto would be the 10th planet, but nevermind, because Pluto isn't really a planet anymore.

Sydney: Before people came, was the Earth so beautiful? But if there were none people, then it couldn't really exist. But if there were just one or two people, like us, then we could see the beautiful view and it wouldn't be too crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment