Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Planets, noses and marriage

Jason: Why is Pluto not a planet anymore? Which planets are filled with gas? Did you hear that when I am a scientist I am going to get all of my scientists together and make an explosion that creates another planet? It will be green and black and have life on it.
Eric: What will you call it?
Jason (after thinking about it awhile): Sound. Because when we have the explosion that makes the planet everyone will hear it. Construction workers will go to the planet to build houses and stands and ice cream places. It will have skyscrapers and airports and forty-eight-seventy states.


Sydney: What is inside of our noses?
Me: Hairs to help filter the air before it goes in your nose and then into your lungs.
Sydney: No, I mean the things that you take out of your nose that are dry.
Sydney (before I could answer): Why did Dominic say that he wanted to marry me when we were on the trampoline? I told him no thanks because Gianluca already wants to marry me.

No comments:

Post a Comment